Like A Fruit Roll Up Workout + A Modern Day Pride And Prejudice!

Hi guys! This week has going by painfully slow! I don't know why- it usually flies by. Well, exercising helps, especially when done awesomely.


Like A Fruit Roll Up Workout:
10 Squat Thrusters
10 Plank Rows
50 Elbow Plank Jacks
10 Pistol Roll Ups
10 Weighted Sit Ups w/ Press
x3

Please tell me your times!  I would love to see them and try to compete!

Today I did a variation of this workout- I did the first four exercises the same, then did 5 reps of sit ups and a loop around the track (as fast as I could).  I also did 4 rounds instead of 3 because I hadn't warmed up much.  Extra round = another gallon of tea at home :)


Soon I'll post some videos from my brother's Christmas Holiday chorus performance- they're so amazing!

Guilty Pleasure Confession:
ERMYGOD. 

It's a modern day version of Pride and Prejudice, where the main character, Lizzie or Elizabeth Bennet, tells her view of her family, social encounters, and life through video blogs.  Her mother is a pushy, naggy, desperate-for-her-daughters-to-be-married southern belle who is never shown, but impersonated.  Her sisters, Jane and Lydia, are the opposites of each other.  Jane, the eldest, is a sweet, loving, affectionate girl while Lydia, the youngest, is a wild card.  A new group moves into town and the Bennets are introduced to them: Bing Lee, Caroline Lee, and Darcy.  While Jane and Bing start to take interest in each other, Lizzie finds Darcy an intolerable being, but she bites back her opinions for Jane's sake.

There are 72 episodes so far, and I have watched them all.  Mwahahahaha.  But really, I'm sad.  Now I have to wait a week between episodes :C


I just wanted to say that I am SO PROUD of my little cousin Jilly for running a 5k!  In 30:15!  You go girl- I bet ya can beat me! 

I'm so excited for the Holidays!  I've already gotten all of my friends' presents and I can't wait to give them their gifts!  Paideia lets out on Wednesday and we have 13 days off, with hopefully no homework (yeah right).  Ah, relaxation, here I come!

Would you guys be interested in seeing the chemistry of mood rings?  My friend Kaylin and I just made a video for our science project, and I would love to show off our hard work!

Good night!

Comments

  1. I would like to see the fruits of your science-project-movie-making efforts, especially since you will be gone next week :(.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts