Vegan Nutella Granola

Hi guys!  I'm so excited to share this granola with you!  It's so tasty and non vegan approved.  It's GRREEEEATTT!


Nutella Granola:
Vegan, Soy Free, Gluten Free
Original Recipe
  • 2 1/2 cups oats
  • 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 3/4 cup cranberries
  • 1 cup skinless hazelnuts, toasted
  • 1/2 tsp sea salt
  • 2 Tbsp coconut oil
  • 2 Tbsp chocolate hazelnut butter (I used Justin's)
  • 1/2 cup maple syrup
Directions:  Preheat oven to 350 and toast your hazelnuts for 15-20 minutes, careful not to burn.  Take them out of the oven and let them cool.  Turn the oven up to 400 degrees.  In a large bowl, combine oats, cocoa, cranberries, hazelnuts, and salt.  Mix well.  Melt the coconut and hazelnut butter in the microwave for 30-60 seconds and whisk well until fully combined.  Add maple syrup and mix again, then pour wet mixture into dry mixture and stir until fully coated.  Spread granola on a large, lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes (I did 16).  Remove from the oven and cool.  Munch.  Makes:  17 1/4 cup servings.


 As you can see, it's a very simple (but COMPLETELY AWESOME) recipe.  Please make.  Sharing is optional.
 
Although it doesn't look the best.


Yesterday was my Dad's BIRTHDAY!!!!  He rented out the plaza and showed his favorite movie Raising Arizona on the big screen. 


Above the Rocky Horror Picture Show!!!!  It's so cool!

 It was so fun!  I'm so glad my friends got to see it with me.  My Dad says Thank You Julia for the seasonal salts (that feels like more or an Adair gift than an Allen gift :)


I will use them!


Also- did you guys like my last workout video?  If so, please comment- I'll make another one if you want (I made another workout!  Woot.)

 Okay guys, I have to go!  A Capella time!  Coming up... VEGAN FEAST RECIPES!

Comments

Popular Posts