Eating Often

Hi guys, you know that I eat small meals often, right? I've given you food journal entries but today I stepped it up. Yeah, that's right, I made a visual food journal! It was fun too. And easy. Anyway, here's (almost) everything that I ate today (plus lots of tea with soy milk and a free Larabar sample).  I hope you can tell how excited it makes me because of the color of the next text...

Adair's Visual Food Journal!

8:00- Meal One: Overnight Oats



Go To Overnight Oats:
  • 1/3 cup oats
  • 2 Tbsp chia seeds
  • 1 cup almond milk
  • 1/2 banana, sliced
  • Lots of peanut butter (just peanuts and salt!)


11:00- Meal Two: Toast with spicy brown mustard/ sprouts/ cherry tomato/ basil, rainbow salad with salsa, grilled tempeh (YUM).


(Lots of tea)



2:30- Meal Three: (Half) Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Wrap with veggies and rosemary potatoes, Side Salad with Tamari Marinated Tofu and Balsamic Vinegar (have to get my salad in!) from The Flying Biscuit Cafe. The tofu was amazing!


(More tea!!!)

It was really fancy (for a total of $5.87!)
So obviously it was consumed with pinkies in the upright position.
Cute little side of soy milk :)

5:00- Meal Four: The rest of the Wrap from above with some marinated tofu strips that I slipped into the wrap and some salsa.


(Sorry for the bad picture, but I was hungry!)

(Workout)




I'm sexy sweaty and I know it ;)


8:00- Meal Five: Vegan Macaroni and Cheese (baked) with steamed spinach, crumbles tofu, and lots of red pepper flakes.



And that brings us to present time! No recipes today because we were out and about for most of the day (we walked from 12-4:30, including tea/ pee breaks).  I had fun taking photos of my food, though!  I kind of did it accidentally but by the end of the day I found myself reminding myself to take a picture of my dinner.  I think I'll go drink some tea now and watch Back To The Future 2!

But first:

 I found this picture on Pinterest and I wanted to share!

  
Ha.      

Do you remember when I asked that question about what planetship means or what it is?  My brother figured it out-  we heard it in the movie Toy Story! 

Right now I'm reading The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank and I find that it's really sad, but I can't tear myself away from it.  You know that you like a book when you turn off the TV because it's just noise distracting you from your book.

What was the last book you read that you couldn't tear yourself away from?  Who was the author?  What would you rate it?

Have a nice night! 

Comments

Popular Posts