New York Trip

 Hi guys!  I took tons of pictures when I was in New York, so if I post them not only can I delete them from my phone, but they'll be here forever.  Oh, I guess you guys can see them too when I post them.  Most of them are pointless shots of New York that tons of people have taken and seen, but they're special to me.  Go to New York and take your own photos and they'll be special to you too. 

These are from the 86th floor of The Empire State Building:




Time Square

Time Square
The Broadway version of Spider Man:  Turn Off The Dark




The first immigrant

Immigrant's Statue


9/11 Memorial

9/11 Memorial

Survivor Tree


Chandelier in The Plaza Hotel


Waterfall in The Trump Tower

If you go to New York, there's no way to avoid Starbucks.


Saint Patrick's Cathedral

Jesus and Mary



30 Rock

Rockefeller Plaza

John Lennon Mosaic

The Dakota House

One of the (7) bodies of water in Central Park


Only in New York...

I couldn't believe this was real when I saw it because I have seen it on 30 Rock (the show) so many times.  But it was!

It was a great trip!  I love New York so much.  I can't wait to go back.  I would love to go running through Central Park and to try a New York bagel (I didn't get to during the 3 1/2 day trip).  I really loved walking everywhere.  I also liked that everything was so packed together/ on top of each other.  Oh, and I really loved Chinatown!  It's so fun- especially when you talk the price of something down.  I also loved all of the street vendors who sell anything from fruits to hats. 

I.  Love.  New York.

Have you ever been to New York?  Did you love it or not?

Have a good night!  Move of the night:  The Prestige.

Comments

  1. Hey, Adair, Dad. Fifth picture down, the black-and-white building (to the right) that's next to the park (Bryant Park) is where I worked when your brother was born in 1996. I think you can see the apartment building where we lived in the far left. I'm sure I've told you Kilpatrick has moved its offices to that building (the Grace Building) so maybe I'll work there again if we go back to NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, correction, look at the fourth picture from the top. And to answer your question, I heart NYC.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts