A Thank You (With A Side Of Oats)

Hi guys!  I just wanted to thank all of you for being so supportive of the blog!  My viewingship (sure) has just being going up and up!  I mostly want to thank The Wedding (which has 105 views by itself!)  So, thank you Dad and Adria, for getting married.

I remember I wanted to start a blog for a long time before I actually did.  I haven't regretted it either.  I even find that my blog inspires other people to start blogs (not to toot my own horn or anything).  This blog is nice to have, even when it makes me curse myself for not having written down a delicious recipe.

-.- (Banana Oatmeal Cookies)

So many photos that have gone to waste!  But I'll find it sometime, right?

My fitness class has ended (for me, anyway) and I did a HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workout today + some abs.  It wasn't too hard, but it certainly wasn't easy.  I still feel my abs burning though!  I'll try to share with you the ab exercise that I learned in the fitness class because it will blow your mind grapes  be a great challenge for your abdominal muscles! 

I'll tell you, I was really curious to see if I had lost (muscle) or gained fat after not doing my regular workouts (or eating super healthy- even though I have eaten a salad everyday!).  I stepped on the scale this morning and it said I was a pound more than I was the last time I got onto it.  Big woop.  It was kind of exciting, though, because now I'm only 5 pounds away from my goal weight!  I hope I continue to gain muscle!  At least until I weigh enough for the Passenger Airbag light to turn on.  That thing and I are enemies...

Usually when I make blog posts, I have tons of photos or a recipe to share, so I guess I'll show you a couple pictures of food (and they're nice and edited too!)


Oh yeah...  Overnight Oats!  These are actually overnight oats sans the banana and peanut butter

(GASP)

They were still super delicious though ^.^


This mix was:
  • 1/3 cup oats
  • 2 Tbsp chia seeds
  • 1 cup almond milk
(overnight soakingness)

I highly suggest the use of 2 tablespoons of chia seeds.  It's like a whole new world!

For the past two weeks, after my fitness/ workout class I would take an art class.  Here's one piece that I made out of clay, then painted with underglaze and dipped in blue stuff, then fired in an electric kiln (keln?)


It reminds me of Alice in Wonderland :)

Have you ever taken an art class or a fitness class?  How did you feel by the end of them?

Have a nice Saturday!

Comments

Popular Posts