I eat salad

Hi guys! Another phone post today :( Maybe by the time I get back from NYC it'll be fixed!

Hope springs eternal.

I've been working out everyday this week in anticipation for my week off. We're going to be doing a lot of walking in the city (did I mention we're going to Washington too? It seems less important :) I'll try to make a post tomorrow of everything I'm bringing, to show you how (especially as a vegan) prepared I have to be.


Ohsheglows.com Angela Liddon recently posted a challenge to eat a salad everyday in June. Since I am going to be gone the first week of June, I decided to start early :) It's not like I don't eat a salad everyday anyway, but this has made me at least put more mind-power into them.

It's Summertime Salad:
-1 head of romaine, chopped
-1 stalk of celery, chopped
-1/4 block or 1 slab of cooked tofu, reheated (leftover from anything)
-1 handful of blueberries
-1 handful of mixed cashews and macadamia nuts
-Squeeze of lemon
-Chopped basil
-Drizzle of balsamic vinaigrette


Have a fabulous Saturday! (It doesn't matter of it's not actually Saturday because it's summer and now every day is Saturday). See you later!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts