Carrot Cake Oatmeal

Hi guys!  I know this is another recipe for oatmeal, but I feel like it's my responsibility as an oatmeal fanatic to share the best combinations with you.  And this, my friends, was one of the best bowls of oatmeal I've ever had in my life.



Carrot Cake Oatmeal:
Vegan, Soy Free, Gluten Free
Inspired by: Ashley Bar
  • 1/3 cup oats (this is my preferred serving size of oats, but you can do 1/2 cup if you want)
  • 2/3 cup almond milk
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 carrot, grated
  • 1 Tbsp flax
  • pinch of salt
  • 1/2 banana
  • 1 Tbsp dried cranberries
  • 1 Tbsp peanut butter
  • Cinnamon + stevia
Directions:  Combine oats, almond milk, carrot, flax, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt in a (larger than small) bowl.  Microwave for two minutes, keeping an eye on it to make sure it doesn't boil over.  Add 1/2 banana, stir, and microwave for another 20-30 seconds.  Remove from the microwave and stir again, then stick your spoonful o'PB in and sprinkle with dried cranberries, cinnamon, and stevia.  Serve with a smile.  Makes: 1 serving of belly-filling oaties.

 You guys gotta try these oats!






Comments

Popular Posts